Projects in this category are recommended for ages 08 -12 years.
Whether it be a sonnet or a cinquain, we encourage students to share their literary work and discuss it with one another. Students use this project to develop their poetry knowledge and writing skills by sharing and discussing poems they have written, narrated and/or illustrated (optional) in an online Poetry Month community.
- Gestor: Gayle Greenwald
- Gestor: Rayan Khan
- Gestor: Bonnie Thurber
- Profesor: Janet Ivey-Duensing
- Profesor sin permiso de edición: Dinesh Sushanth Kasthala
- Participant: Jesse Burdette
- Participant: CC Greenwald
- Participant: DM Greenwald
- Participant: JL Greenwald
- Participant: MBA Greenwald
- Participant: MBU Greenwald
- Participant: Dr Suresh Iyer
- Participant: Catherine Manley
- Participant: Abby (Abigail) Roe
- Participant: Chitra Singh
Authors: Bonnie Thurber, Hongfeng Guo
Grade Levels/Ages: grades 5-8, Middle School
Subject Areas: Science, Astronomy, Space Science, Language Arts, Art
In this project, students become cultural astronomers.