- NASA only has one telescope that does this. It is located in the USA so the angle of the moon is from the Northern Hemisphere.
- You will receive a notice via email when your image has been taken.
- If you have a different telescope available to you, please feel free to use it so we see the moon from a different angle.
- Please save the image as both a .fits or .fts file and a .jpg.
- We will be using the .fts or .fits file in the rest of this activity and the next one.
Haga clic en el enlace https://mo-www.cfa.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/OWN/Settings.pl?id=SS1 para abrir el recurso.